World Editors Forum
From the SFN Executive News Service
- UK/Ireland: PA bids to cut 35 jobs as regional press revenues slump by holdthefrontpage
- Digital Publishing: Be Careful How You Use It by editorandpublisher
- Does Upworthy prove media outlets are hurting themselves by publishing so much content? by washingtonpost
- FT’s native ad initiative goes global by newsandtech
- USA: New York Times Expects Digital Ad Growth in 2014 by adage
- USA: Paywalls Boost Ad Rates for Some Magazines and Newspapers, OPA Study Finds by adage
Latest from the Editors Weblog
Media representatives have sent a letter to leaders of the Free Syrian Army, calling for an end to the brutal treatment of journalists covering the country’s civil war.
University newspapers serve two functions: to inform and educate students, and to train future journalists. However, with these publications facing the same uncertain future as other print media, the hallowed institution of student reporting could become an endangered species as revenue...
In an era where intense competition for readers means getting out any and all content you can as fast as possible, fact checking seems to have become a secondary priority for some news organizations.
On Tuesday, The Washington Post officially launched its Google Chromecast extension. Chromecast, which Google launched this past July, is a small device that allows users to easily...
The Golden Pen of Freedom is WAN-IFRA's annual award recognising individuals or organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the defence and promotion of press freedom.
- 2013-06-06 10:15 - SFN Report: Trends in Newsrooms 2013, supported by Protecmedia
- 2012-07-16 10:02 - Open Journalism report
- 2011-04-07 15:05 - WEPP: Sponsor an editor
- 2011-04-07 11:38 - Feedback from former WEPP sponsored editors