World Editors Forum
From the SFN Executive News Service
- UK: Salford Star website moves back into print with launch of quarterly magazine by pressgazette
- UK: Pete Picton lands Trinity Mirror digital post by theguardian
- German publishers start legal action against Google over news snippets by pcworld
- USA: AJC editor: ‘I can’t have people stuck on beats’ without audiences by poynter
- Nearly 40% of Execs Pay for Digital News by emarketer
- USA: Daily News set for newsstand price hike by capitalnewyork
Latest from the Editors Weblog
The potential of chat apps, brand extension at The New York Times, youth innovation and mobile storytelling were the key themes at WAN-IFRA's Digital Media Asia event ...
Recently launched Russia Today UK had half a million viewers in its first week of broadcasting U.K. specific content. And RT UK has nearly double...
"To enter this field now, there is perhaps only one inescapable requirement: You must be an optimist," says Martin Baron, Executive Editor of...
The Golden Pen of Freedom is WAN-IFRA's annual award recognising individuals or organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the defence and promotion of press freedom.