World Editors Forum
From the SFN Executive News Service
- UK: Salford Star website moves back into print with launch of quarterly magazine by pressgazette
- UK: Pete Picton lands Trinity Mirror digital post by theguardian
- German publishers start legal action against Google over news snippets by pcworld
- USA: AJC editor: ‘I can’t have people stuck on beats’ without audiences by poynter
- Nearly 40% of Execs Pay for Digital News by emarketer
- USA: Daily News set for newsstand price hike by capitalnewyork
Latest from the Editors Weblog
"There’s quite a lot of fear in data. There’s fear from the newsrooms that it’s used as a management tool, and then there’s fear from customers about how their information’s being used," observes ...
The journalists' collective seeking to buy a group of French daily newspapers expects to reach its initial crowdfunding goal by the end of the week.
But one of the journalists behind the ...
Press guidelines for appropriate coverage of suicide stories have been in place for a long time, but are they actually being followed?
Strong journalism roots and extensive design expertise are the key to the success of Mario García, the renowned designer with 40 years of experience and more than 700 projects in 120 countries....
The Golden Pen of Freedom is WAN-IFRA's annual award recognising individuals or organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the defence and promotion of press freedom.