World Editors Forum
From the SFN Executive News Service
- U.S. says online ads should be clearly marked, undeceptive by reuters
- Canada: Study shows newspapers drive purchase decisions by inma
- Australia: Fairfax Media focuses on usage trends to mold smartphone strategy by inma
- ‘Identity Crisis’ in Photojournalism by ajr
- UK: Scottish daily increases cover price by a third by holdthefrontpage
- UK: Weekly publication day moved after sister title launched by holdthefrontpage
Latest from the Editors Weblog
Medium, a blog publishing platform from the creators of Blogger and Twitter, has updated its design to focus more on visual elements in a post, and has also changed the way its collections work.
Sun Media, a division of Quebecor Media Inc. and Canada’s largest newspaper publisher, announced 200 layoffs on Wednesday, with a quarter of them coming from...
Until the devastating typhoon Haiyan, another story has dominated the Filipino news flow this year: the “pork barrel” scandal. The leading Manila daily, The Philippine Daily Inquirer, is responsible for breaking this news story that will change the country forever, and that has seen tens of...
“You have to try a lot harder if you’re a journalist… It’s no longer where you went to school or what degrees you have. It is your skill,” Mathew Ingram, a senior writer with Gigaom, told participants at the School of Journalism at Sciences-Po in...
The Golden Pen of Freedom is WAN-IFRA's annual award recognising individuals or organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the defence and promotion of press freedom.
- 2013-06-06 10:15 - SFN Report: Trends in Newsrooms 2013, supported by Protecmedia
- 2012-07-16 10:02 - Open Journalism report
- 2011-04-07 15:05 - WEPP: Sponsor an editor
- 2011-04-07 11:38 - Feedback from former WEPP sponsored editors