World Editors Forum
From the SFN Executive News Service
- UK: Salford Star website moves back into print with launch of quarterly magazine by pressgazette
- UK: Pete Picton lands Trinity Mirror digital post by theguardian
- German publishers start legal action against Google over news snippets by pcworld
- USA: AJC editor: ‘I can’t have people stuck on beats’ without audiences by poynter
- Nearly 40% of Execs Pay for Digital News by emarketer
- USA: Daily News set for newsstand price hike by capitalnewyork
Latest from the Editors Weblog
Phase one of the enactment of a tougher national anti-terrorism regime is almost complete for the Abbott Government, with controversial new laws having gained Senate endorsement.
The John S. and James L. Knight Foundation is restructuring and expanding its journalism and media innovation staff in a bid to encourage the use and innovation of digital journalism tools in newsrooms. The slow rate at which...
Emma Watson’s powerful speech before the United Nations this week launched a new campaign against gender inequality that has received worldwide news coverage and continues to trend on social media...
The Golden Pen of Freedom is WAN-IFRA's annual award recognising individuals or organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the defence and promotion of press freedom.