World Editors Forum
From the SFN Executive News Service
- UK: Salford Star website moves back into print with launch of quarterly magazine by pressgazette
- UK: Pete Picton lands Trinity Mirror digital post by theguardian
- German publishers start legal action against Google over news snippets by pcworld
- USA: AJC editor: ‘I can’t have people stuck on beats’ without audiences by poynter
- Nearly 40% of Execs Pay for Digital News by emarketer
- USA: Daily News set for newsstand price hike by capitalnewyork
Latest from the Editors Weblog
The death of American journalist James Foley at the hands of ISIS members in the Middle East has brought the issue of...
The reporting of the US journalist's beheading highlights the ethical disparities between the reporting of professional media organisations, popular tabloids and citizen journalists.
“There used to be a very clear wall between editorial and advertising and this wall has crumbled down, and it might have crumbled permanently,” Ebele Wybenga, a journalist and author based in The...
The threat of arrest for journalists covering civil unrest in the US town of Ferguson continues after Getty photographer...
A story about the controversial EU ‘Right to Be Forgotten’ ruling has done a mysterious disappearing act on The Telegraph’s website, before reappearing a few days later.
The Golden Pen of Freedom is WAN-IFRA's annual award recognising individuals or organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the defence and promotion of press freedom.