World Editors Forum
From the SFN Executive News Service
- UK: Salford Star website moves back into print with launch of quarterly magazine by pressgazette
- UK: Pete Picton lands Trinity Mirror digital post by theguardian
- German publishers start legal action against Google over news snippets by pcworld
- USA: AJC editor: ‘I can’t have people stuck on beats’ without audiences by poynter
- Nearly 40% of Execs Pay for Digital News by emarketer
- USA: Daily News set for newsstand price hike by capitalnewyork
Latest from the Editors Weblog
More and more news sites are keeping their readers informed with daily emails. Despite emails being in circulation since 1993, email marketing is the 'hot new thing', according to just about ...
Proposed new media laws in East Timor, which could have damaging effects on press freedom, were last week judged...
David Cohn is quickly becoming one of the leading names in digital media. Interested in online journalism and how citizens can engage with it, the San Francisco-based writer, speaker and academic founded Spot.Us, one of...
Recent reports that News Corp is considering launching a news app appealing to young people, on the back of the success of The New York Times'...
The Golden Pen of Freedom is WAN-IFRA's annual award recognising individuals or organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the defence and promotion of press freedom.