World Editors Forum
From the SFN Executive News Service
- UK: Salford Star website moves back into print with launch of quarterly magazine by pressgazette
- UK: Pete Picton lands Trinity Mirror digital post by theguardian
- German publishers start legal action against Google over news snippets by pcworld
- USA: AJC editor: ‘I can’t have people stuck on beats’ without audiences by poynter
- Nearly 40% of Execs Pay for Digital News by emarketer
- USA: Daily News set for newsstand price hike by capitalnewyork
Latest from the Editors Weblog
Recent reports that News Corp is considering launching a news app appealing to young people, on the back of the success of The New York Times'...
WAN-IFRA and the African Media Initiative have teamed up to create a new award to recognise women occupying senior positions in African newsrooms.
“As an editor, journalism is only 20 percent of your job,” Jonathan Halls, adjunct professor at George Washington University,...
The Golden Pen of Freedom is WAN-IFRA's annual award recognising individuals or organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the defence and promotion of press freedom.