World Editors Forum
From the SFN Executive News Service
- Futures Lab Video #37: Apps and Tips for Mobile Reporting by pbs
- Listly offers Twitter list integration to support crowdsourcing by journalism
- Digital Publishing: Be Careful How You Use It by editorandpublisher
- Does Upworthy prove media outlets are hurting themselves by publishing so much content? by washingtonpost
- FT’s native ad initiative goes global by newsandtech
- Three simple Google tools journalists can adopt to draw traffic by poynter
Latest from the Editors Weblog
On Tuesday, The Washington Post officially launched its Google Chromecast extension. Chromecast, which Google launched this past July, is a small device that allows users to easily...
After decades of international research confirming the marginalisation and abuse of women in the media, a newly formed, UN backed global alliance is promising action.
Russian President Vladimir Putin unexpectedly dissolved a state news agency, RIA Novosti, along with its radio affiliate, Voice of Russia, on Monday. The move, according...
Eight major U.S. tech companies including Apple, Facebook, Google, Twitter and Yahoo have joined together to form the Reform Government Surveillance group. They have also published an open letter to U.S....
The Golden Pen of Freedom is WAN-IFRA's annual award recognising individuals or organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the defence and promotion of press freedom.
- 2013-06-06 10:15 - SFN Report: Trends in Newsrooms 2013, supported by Protecmedia
- 2012-07-16 10:02 - Open Journalism report
- 2011-04-07 15:05 - WEPP: Sponsor an editor
- 2011-04-07 11:38 - Feedback from former WEPP sponsored editors