WAN-IFRA represents the world’s news publishing industry including over 3000 companies, 18,000 publications and 15,000 websites. Our members are focused on shaping the future of news through being part of the WAN-IFRA community.
Key activities of WAN-IFRA include:
- Defender of press freedom and industry representative in all international discussions on media issues.
- Information exchange and community
- Media development and training
- Research projects, programme initiatives and development of industry standards
- Conferences, exhibitions and executive programmes
“WAN-IFRA brings us a unique blend of experience and ingenuity; vision and research; challenges and opportunities. Few of us are giants of the industry, but WAN‑IFRA provides us with a platform – it is the shoulders of our industry”.
- John McKenna, Manager, IT & Production, Irish Examiner, Ireland
As a WAN-IFRA member you will be shaping the future of the industry by participating in Committees and Working Groups, receiving up to 50% discount on exclusive events, conferences, study tours, training courses and consulting with online access 24/7 to member services and special reports and an inclusive subscription to the WAN-IFRA Magazine in print or as ePaper. Shape your future, shape your company's future and shape the future of news!
The annual membership fee is calculated on the information provided in the online application. Thus to receive a membership fee quote, please complete the non-binding online application that applies to your company: