5th Tablet & App Summit 2012
Date and Location
30 Oct 2012Digital Arena, Messe, FrankfurtGermany(EnglishGerman)
This year, on top of the 5th Tablet & App Summit 2012, you get free access to all the other conference topics at Expo.
Prices for this Expo & Conference Pass are:
EUR 690 + VAT for WAN-IFRA members
EUR 990 + VAT for non-members
For more details and to upgrade to MEDIA Exec status, click here.
++ 14 international experts rethink Media Apps on Mobile and Tablets ++
Alex Hardiman is Director of Mobile Products at The New York Times. In this position, she...
Caio Túlio Costa
Internet pioneer in Brazil, Caio Túlio Costa is new media consultant (including advising...
Christian Röpke is Managing Director of ZEIT ONLINE, the online edition of Germany's largest...
David Heimburger is the editorial head of stern eMagazine. The eMagazine is the digital version...
Dr Stig Nordqvist
Dr Stig Nordqvist has worked as researcher, consultant, trainer and media professional since...
Frank Wolfram is CTO at SYZYGY Group since November 2000. SYZYGY is a full-service digital...
Bill started his magazine career at Hearst magazines both working both here and in the US....
Jamie Jouning is Digital Director of Condé Nast UK. Prior to successfully...
Kate Collins leads a group dedicated to emerging business models, opportunities driven by new...
Martin Belam is Principal Consultant at Emblem, a...
Philippe Jannet is the Managing Director of ePresse.fr, the French digital newsstand owned by...
Since 2007, Stephen Pinches heads up product development for the FT's mobile, tablet and other...
As a Business Analyst, Stijn Schuermans focuses on visualizing and quantifying the business...
5th Tablet & App Summit 2012
- User Experience: what we have learned and how are we using this knowledge
Martin Belam, Principal Consultant at Emblem, UK
- Stern: 850 000 print copies per week, 7 millions readers and the challenge of reproducing print miracle for tablet readers
David Heimburger, Head of eMagazine Stern, Gruner+Jahr AG & Co KG
- Condé Nast open 'Tablet Metrics' for advertisers and editorial direction
Jamie Bill is Publishing Director of GQ and GQ Style and Jamie Jouning is Digital Director of Condé Nast UK
- Brazilian publishers close ranks vs. App Store rules, and it works!
Caio Túlio Costa, New Media consultant and advisor to the Brazilian Association of Newspapers
- Your publishing mantra: attractive pricing, maximum distribution channels and an easy buying process
Philippe Jannet, Managing Director of ePresse Premium, the French publisher digital newsstand initiative, France
- We, the media -- small players in the new App economy
Stijn Schuermans, Product Manager at VisionMobile, UK
- The Financial Times’ digital roadmap: favorable figures fit the bill
Stephen Pinches, Financial Times Group Product Manager - Mobile & Emerging Platforms, UK
- Opportunities driven by new platforms
Kate Collins, Managing Director, Emerging Platforms & Products, Star Media Group, Canada
- A journey into the New York Times mobile and tablet strategy:
What’s the added value for our readers?
Alexandra Hardiman, Director, Mobile Products at The New York Times, USA
- "Windows 8 – the one-for-all OS. Opportunities for the Media industry."
Frank Wolfram, CTO at SYZYGY Group, Germany
Johan Mortelmans, Digital Innovation Manager, Corelio Publishing, Belgium
- CHAIRED BY: Stig Nordqvist, Executive Director, Emerging Digital Platforms & Business Development, WAN-IFRA & Christian Röpke, Managing Director of ZEIT ONLINE
Why you should attend the Tablet and App Summit?
- UNDER ONE ROOF: Hear about the latest in product development and business strategy + visit the World Publishing Expo where mobile technologies will be on full display.
- EXPERT ADVICE: A one-day conference featuring select mobile-minded speakers, all ready to share their strategies with you.
- WORLDWIDE NETWORKING: Coffee breaks and lunch give participants that rare reward of meeting and engaging with peers from all corners of the globe.
More and more online traffic comes from mobile devices ++ + App developers from all industries are trying to reach top level positions where profitability resides +++ Tablets suffer a “post-hype” effect but market penetration will accelerate with mini-iPad and cheaper devices.
60327 Frankfurt/Main (Germany)
Date and Time:
Tuesday 30 Oct: 09.30 – 18.00 h