The tutorial covers in-depth discussion on newspaper print quality, worldwide binding standards for newspaper production and the rules and regulations of the competition. The participants will also gain an in-depth insight into quality management methods and measuring techniques.
The training will be a combination of classroom sessions and hands-on practical sessions.
The following public trainings are planned. If you would like to attend one of the public trainings or interested in a in-house training, please contact us.
- 15 June 2015: Frankfurt (German)
- 9 July 2015: Chennai (English)
- 14 July 2015: New Delhi (English)
- 29 and 30 July 2015: KL, Malaysia (English)
- 5 and 6 August 2015: Rio, Brazil (English and Portuguese)
- 16 September 2015: Dubai (English)
- 29 September 2015: Mortsel, Belgium (English)