When tailoring the editorial operation we will support you asking relevant questions and finding the right answers:
- What are the characteristics of your market and your audience?
- What are the needs and expectations of your audience?
- What products and services can be provided to build up a stronger relationship between the newspaper brand and the audience?
- What are the strengths and the weaknesses of the existing operations?
- How can the current organisation be developed to fit the future needs?
- What skills need to be developed in order to be able to provide the new products and services?
- How can the project be structured in order to achieve the defined goals?
- What kind of infrastructure, environment, and tools are needed in order to support the editorial operations in the best possible way?
- What potentials lie in a close co-operation with the commercial, marketing and circulation department?
Our approach aims to cover all relevant aspects that are crucial for a successful change in the newsroom.
For more information, contact WAN-IFRA (see contact details top right).